This fits your.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 100% Cotton
- Made in the USA or Imported
- LIGHTEST-WEIGHT STYLE with breathable cotton works well as an extra layer with a lightweight comforter for more warmth on the coldest nights. Also a wonderful alternative for spring and summer months or for sleepers who need less warmth.
- ALLERGEN-FREE WARRANTY: Our process ensures our down is free from allergens. If you aren’t completely allergy-free, return it hassle-free.
- SEWN THROUGH BOX construction keeps the down from shifting for even coverage. Oversized design ensure a generous drape that can also be tucked in like a traditional blanket.
- HYPERCLEAN 550 FILL POWER DOWN with 230 thread count, 100% cotton Barrier Weave down proof fabric to ensure against the down leaking out.
- 30 NIGHT COMFORT GUARANTEE: Your satisfaction is important to us. That's why we suggest you try our pillows for thirty nights. If they don't meet your complete satisfaction, return them for a product refund. Manufacturer 5 Year Limited Warranty. DIMENSIONS: Twin 66" x 96", COLOR: White with satin border. MADE IN USA of fine imported materials.
About the Pacific Coast Feather Company At Pacific Coast Feather Company we've learned that customer satisfaction comes from hard work, good service and providing the highest quality products available. Since 1884 we've been perfecting our methods, blending old-world European craftsmanship with modern technology and innovations to bring you the fluffiest, longest lasting comforters, pillows, blankets and feather beds. We use only the finest materials to make the coziest down and feather bedding so we can provide you a sleeping experience like no other. Socially-Responsible Manufacturing Natural down and feather fill is the most ecologically-friendly bedding material. It is natural, renewable and has a carbon footprint of nearly zero. You feel good about choosing natural down and feather products when you compare natural fills to polyester. In addition, as a family-owned company, Pacific Coast Feather Company is committed to socially-responsible processes from sourcing our materials all the way through to the finished product. We have an international team to ensure our high standards of quality start to finish. Our factories here in the U.S. are leaders in using eco-friendly processes including water reclamation and closed-loop waste reduction. Superior Construction The extra care we put into the construction of our products shows in the quality and long life of the product. Our seams are double stitched for durability and down-proofing. As well, our products are corded for a more finished look. Trusted by Hotels Internationally We supply over 2 million hotel rooms with Pacific Coast Feather Company products, including some of the leading chains and most exclusive hotels. Our hospitality customers prefer Pacific Coast Feather Company products because of their durability and the satisfaction from a good night's sleep that keeps their guests returning. American Down and Feather Council Certified The American Down & Feather Council.
Pacific Coast Feather Company 67811 Down Blanket Cotton Cover with Satin Border Hypoallergenic King Cream B01M1H45JG